Thursday, October 1, 2009

Busy October!

Been getting in some somewhat consistant running lately and making progress. Then it will be time for some base miles on the bike. Not sure why, but I really enjoy fall and winter commuting to work. I can usually get in almost 30 miles a day. It's training with an immediate purpose and the sometimes adverse conditions prep me for any race or event come spring.

Hoping the weather cooperates for both the BevTT/ Sugarbottom Scramble and Big Wheeled Ballyhoo.

IMB meetings will begin again this month- Oct 19th
and an ever important Trail Work Day- Saturday October 17th -8-noon

Plans are also coming together for the 4th annual Turkey Burn the Saturday after Thanksgiving.




3 comments:

Ken said...

MTBidwell I LOVE your posters / graphic edits. You should seriously read the blog link below and consider doing up something...

http://blog.nibu.info/2009/09/30/annie-get-your-pen.aspx

Ken said...

p.s. Not looking good for BevTT/SBS this weekend... crap.

B I D W E L L said...

Thanks Ken!

I'll be at the TT's if you happen to have them. Doesn't look too promising :(